Bonus

I don't really want to go in to the details on all of this since, God's honest truth, it makes me nauseated. If you want to know what happened, you can read Quil's blog at http://olympiccovenrpg.ning.com/profiles/blogs/rebound-1 . That will give you all the information that you need or maybe even, for some reason, want to know.

So, now my side of the story. Did he really think I had moved on that easily with Mike and Matt's brother? Give me a break. I told him when we broke up that I didn't like what I had to do and that I didn't want to end things but that it just had to be done. Nothing has been the same with us since. I miss my friend, I miss spending time with him and just having fun.

After the evening of hell I spent thinking about all the possible scenarios that could have taken place as Quil left the bar with whomever the woman was, I decided to call him and let him know that I saw him. It turns out that he already knew because Becca had gotten to him first. As expected, and as far as I am concerned, he needed to know exactly what I thought and how I felt about what I say. We argued - no, we fought. It wasn't fun and it hurt, but it needed to be said. When he left my house at least he knew that even thought I know he has the right to do what he wants and be with anyone he chooses, that doesn't make it any less difficult for me to see. I thought what we had was important to him. I thought that maybe we were "special" in a way. Maybe I was wrong. He told me that I didn't even know what happened but never said any more than that. After an apology, he left my house. I guess that was okay because I don' t want to know anyway.

I ran into Quil again last night on the beach for the first time since the arguement and to be honest, I wasn't really all that excited about seeing him. I ran past him and he followed me and somehow we ended up racing toward the woods. How can I not be happy to just be goofing around with my friend again. This is what we agreed to - getting back to being friends. This was the best I've felt around Quil in almost a month. I've missed just being myself and having my friend back. We're not all the way there yet, but I think we are headed in the right direction after last night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is Halloween

He Stayed

Every Little Thing is Gonna Be Alright