He's back, etc.

My life is a soap opera... seriously!  When I lived in Seattle I had this totally great boyfriend named Matt Westlich.  We had been together for a couple of years, he went to college, I turned in to a wolf... you know the rest.  Somewhere in the middle of all the drama, he decided that we needed a break and broke up with me a couple of weeks before I moved to La Push.  The next week, he disappeared into thin air.  I just assumed that vamps had taken him away from me like my other friends.  Turns out that the man is a magician who decided to magically turn up in Portland last week.  Yes, he is a jerk for toying with my brain!

Last Thursday, or was it Friday night he called and asked me to come to Seattle to watch his band play.  Matt is the lead guitarist and back up vocalist for The Snag - they seriously tear things up!  Anyway, I decided to stand my ground and NOT go back to Seattle... I just met him half way.  I went, he went, we fought.  Typical for us.  He wants me back in Seattle and I keep telling him no and that I'm happy in La Push.

I guess he needed to see for himself because he drove up to stay for the weekend.  After the way we left things, and the fact that I thought I got ditched for the band yet again, we had a rough start to the weekend.  Anyway, I finally called him back last night (he was in Forks) and it seems that we are on the right track again.  He knows why I love it here and that I'm not going back.  I know that he has to be in Seattle for now and that he is going back.  That's fine.  

Its what he doesn't know that is the problem.  He doesn't know about my family's background.  He doesn't know that I'm a shape-shifter.  He doesn't know about vamps and what I need to do while I'm in LaPush.  I'm not sure if I can or if I will tell him.  Time will tell...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is Halloween

He Stayed

Every Little Thing is Gonna Be Alright