Finally!

Quil and I met at the beach last night and he told me he had something to show me. We started walking toward the woods and he told me about the night of my accident. If you need a re-cap. I'll post the tweets here.

@_Quil_Ateara Where what happened? *Looks over at you.* You're kind of making me nervous now*Laughs*

@SeattleWillow *looks over at you* Where you got hurt. Maybe something will make you remember? I don't know, I think you should know

@_Quil_Ateara *Touches the now faded scar on her head.* Do you think thats a good idea? I really still don't even know what happened

@SeattleWillow *walks through the trees to the spot where the fight happened* I will explain it to you.

@_Quil_Ateara *Stops and looks around trying to remember being here before.* Here? *Sits down* Are you sure we're in the right spot?

@SeattleWillow Yes.. *sighs* I'm sure. You see this tree? *touches the splintered bark on the trunk* You did that.

@_Quil_Ateara *Looks at you and then the tree. Touches her head again.* And thats where the scar came from?

@SeattleWillow Yes, that's where you hit your head. *looks up at you* You were over there *points about 15 feet away*

@_Quil_Ateara *Looks at you w/ a completely confused face.*How... What was I doing to fly this far into a tree? I should be dead!

@SeattleWillow Not as a wolf. You are very strong and you heal fast. Do you know WHY you phase?

@_Quil_Ateara {That explains he broken neck.} *Shakes her head* No. I guess I hadn't though about it really. It all happened so fast.

@SeattleWillow *bites his lip for a second, thinking of how to say it* Our job as a shifter is to patrol & to protect the people of the rez.

@_Quil_Ateara *Nods* Ok. So we were patrolling. *Looks around the woods again* And what exactly am I protecting people from?

@SeattleWillow *wets his lips, and looks up at you* From vampires

@_Quil_Ateara *Gives you a look like you have rainbows coming out your ass.* No... seriously. *Laughs a little then stops* Are you serious?

@SeattleWillow You will believe that you change into a huge wolf, but vampires are a little too far fetched for you? *smirks*

@_Quil_Ateara Actually, right now, if you told me I was actually dead I would believe you. Ok. Vampires it is. *smiles*

@_Quil_Ateara So we were patrolling and a vampire jumped out and then what. I mean, I know I hit my head, but how did I hit the tree?

@SeattleWillow *laughs* You are so crazy. *starts walking with you again* I really wish you could remember... everything.

@SeattleWillow *laughs* You are so crazy. *starts walking with you again* I really wish you could remember... everything.

@SeattleWillow You were on her, attacking her and trying to kill her.. and she threw you off. *smiles, looking at your face*

@_Quil_Ateara *Tries to remember* Do you have any idea how whacked his sounds right now? *Walks with you* So, where is she now?

@_Quil_Ateara I mean, I'm assuming she got away since I ended up unconscious.

@SeattleWillow *looks down as you walk* I finished her off.

@_Quil_Ateara Oh. *Looks down* Was anybody else hurt? {Please say no...}

@SeattleWillow No, no one else was hurt. The younger guys were on patrol when it happened. We heard them howl.

@_Quil_Ateara *Shakes her head trying to take all of this in.*I'm so confused. Ok. Where were we? Start at the beginning.

@SeattleWillow You and I had met to talk on the beach right before it happened. *bites his lip*

@_Quil_Ateara *Starts getting frustrated.* Quil... None of this even sounds a tiny bit familiar. *Closes her eyes.* Go on.

@SeattleWillow *thinks about the conversation on the beach before* I wanted to tell you something..that's why I was there.

@_Quil_Ateara *Stops and looks at you* What did you want to tell me. If you did, you're going to have to say it again.

@SeattleWillow *sighs* It's a little complicated *bites his lip* Um.. I have another place I want to show you.

@_Quil_Ateara Ok. *Follows you* Were we arguing or something? You seem kind of upset.

@SeattleWillow No, we weren't arguing. *makes his way through the trees with you to Second Beach* I think I can explain better here.

@_Quil_Ateara *Walks out of the trees onto the beach and looks around.* Where are we?

@SeattleWillow *takes your hand and walks down the beach with you towards the caves* You and I used to meet here.

@_Quil_Ateara *Looks down at you holding her hand and feels her heart skip. Keeps it there and walks toward the caves with you.* Just us?

@SeattleWillow Yes, just me and you *smiles as you reach the cave and steps inside* This was our place.

@_Quil_Ateara *Looks around dragging her fingers along the wall. Smiles at you.* I like it in here.

@SeattleWillow *puts his hands in his pockets, nervously* We met out there on the beach last summer to hang out & roast marshmallows.

@_Quil_Ateara *Walks over to look around a corner still listening to you.* Mmm. Summer sounds good. *grins* So do marshmallows.

@SeattleWillow *smiles* I wasn't paying attention, and burnt the one I was roasting. I guess you made me nervous. *smiles* I threw it and hit some guy down the beach. *laughs* He was pretty pissed. But we hid in here.

@_Quil_Ateara *Looks over at you from across the cave.* Did he find us?

@SeattleWillow *shakes his head* No. You were being all giggly. *smiles and takes a step towards you* We stayed in here until he left.

@_Quil_Ateara Well, it must have been a quiet giggle then because it echoes in here. *Smiles and leans back against the wall*

@SeattleWillow *swallows hard and looks at you* You were right there.. where you are. *steps forward up to you* I was here.

@_Quil_Ateara *Looks down nervously. Bites her lip then forces herself to look back up at you.* And then..... he left?

@SeattleWillow And then.. I didn't really care what happened to him.. *glances down at your lips*

@_Quil_Ateara *Wets her lips then bites nervously again.Whispers.* Did we leave?

@SeattleWillow *shakes his head* No... *leans in slowly towards you*

@_Quil_Ateara *Feels her heart start to race unsure of what to do. Watches your eyes as you move closer placing her hands on the cave wall.*

@SeattleWillow *moves closer, feeling his lips touch yours*

@_Quil_Ateara *Lets out a small squeak and pulls away.* Stop!

@SeattleWillow *pulls away quickly, surprised and hurt* What?

@_Quil_Ateara *Smiles up at you trying to breathe and talk.* I remember. I remember everything. *Feels her eyes sting*

@SeattleWillow *eyes widen and he smiles* You do?!

@_Quil_Ateara *Nods quickly trying to sort through he flood of memories pouring through her brain.* I remember the beach, and the fight, & Collin and Brady were there and then she threw me and then thats it. But I remember everything before that too. All of it!

@SeattleWillow I'm really glad, Willow. *smiles, happy for you, but takes a step back from you*

@_Quil_Ateara *Looks at you* I remember the beach. *smiles, grabbing your shirt.* I remember what you said. Where are you going?

@SeattleWillow *looks down at your hand on his shirt* You told me to stop. *bites his lip and looks back up at you*

@_Quil_Ateara *Rolls her eyes and laughs a little.* Thats not what I meant. Come here. *grins*

@SeattleWillow *smiles as he steps up to you, leans down and presses his lips to yours*

@_Quil_Ateara *Holds your shirt tight pulling you closer. Kisses you.*

@SeattleWillow *puts his arm around you, pulling you against him*

@_Quil_Ateara *Pulls away only a little resting her forehead against yours* I missed you. I mean, I missed us. *Smiles*

@SeattleWillow *smiles and puts his hand on the side of your face* I missed us too.


So, this morning I have my memory back. I can remember everything that happened before the accident but to be honest, nothing really that happened since I woke up. Thats kind of all gone. Its ok though. Its better than ok!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is Halloween

He Stayed

Every Little Thing is Gonna Be Alright