Busted

SeattleWillow @_Quil_Ateara *Hears the front door slam and pulls away from you quickly trying to catch her breath.* What was that?

_Quil_Ateara @SeattleWillow *Shrugs* I didn't hear anything. *Starts kissing you again*

_joeblack +Yells up the steps.+ Hey @seattlewillow. Are you here? +Looks around and sees her phone on the table.+ She must be around

SeattleWillow @_Quil_Ateara *Shoves you back, panicked.* Sh!t Quil! @_joeblack 's home!!

_Quil_Ateara @SeattleWillow WHAT!!!?! *Falls off the bed, looking for his clothes*

SeattleWillow @_Quil_Ateara *Looking frantically for her clothes.* I thought he said he wasn't going to be home until tomorrow!

_joeblack +Sets down the keys and suitcase and starts up the steps. Calls for @seattlewillow again.+

_Quil_Ateara @SeattleWillow Dammit, Willow!! He is coming up here... *Panics* Where is my jeans?

SeattleWillow @_Quil_Ateara *Shoves your jeans at you and pushes you in to the closet.* Just shhhh... * Shuts the door & jumps in bed.*

_Quil_Ateara @SeattleWillow *Whispers* Willow, the closet, really? Ugh. *Starts trying to put his jeans on*

SeattleWillow *Looks down and notices that her shirt is on backward and inside out. Fixes her hair and grabs a book as the door opens.*

_Quil_Ateara @_joeblack @SeattleWillow {This closet is small} *Bumps his head on the shelf*

_joeblack @seattlewillow +Walks in to your room and sits down at the end of your bed.+ Hey kiddo. You're in bed awfully early. +Smiles at you.+

SeattleWillow @_joeblack @_Quil_Ateara *Glances at the closet and pretends to cough.* Oh, ya. * Bites lip & smiles.* Homework stuff. *Holds up the book.*

_joeblack @seattlewillow +Lays on his side getting comfy.+ How are your classes coming anyway? I'm not sure I've asked you if you like them or not.

SeattleWillow {OH MY GOD, GET OUT OF MY BEDROOM DAD!!!!}

_Quil_Ateara @SeattleWillow @_joeblack *Hears his heart beating in his ears* {Oh sh!t.. just go back downstairs...}

SeattleWillow @_joeblack *Swallows hard and pulls the covers up over her shirt a little more.* Classes are good. *nods*.

_joeblack @seattlewillow +Smiles+ I'm glad. What about work. You started at @_rebeccablack 's bakery last week, right? I need to stop in sometime.

_Quil_Ateara @_joeblack *Peeks through the door* {Dude.. catch up later.. LEAVE before I have a heart attack}

SeattleWillow @_joeblack No, works is good. Actually, you know what. I think I may have left some cookies in the pantry. You should go check. *Smiles*

_joeblack @SeattleWillow +Rubs his stomach.+ Naw, I'm stuffed. I just a a huge dinner at the airport. +Sees a strange shirt on your floor. Shrugs.+

_Quil_Ateara @_joeblack {Oh my God.. THERE'S my shirt} *Bites his lip*

SeattleWillow @_joeblack *Nods* Oh, well thats good. {You should have stayed for dessert!} I thought you weren't going to be home until tomorrow.

_Quil_Ateara @_joeblack @SeattleWillow *Takes a quiet deep breath trying to calm down. Leans back and a shirt falls off the hanger onto his head

_joeblack @SeattleWillow +Smiles+ My meeting got out early. We closed the deal no problem so I left. +Looks concerned.+ You alright?

_Quil_Ateara @_joeblack @SeattleWillow {Ok.. this man needs to get the hell out of here.. Im starting to get claustrophobic}

SeattleWillow @_joeblack *Forces a smiled flinches slightly at the noise from the closet.* Ya Dad, I'm great, really. Just a lot of homework to do

_joeblack +Stands up & leans over to kiss @SeattleWillow 's head.+ Why don't you take a break from school & come hang out with your old man in a few.

SeattleWillow @_joeblack *Nods again and smiles.* Mmm hmm, sure. I'll be down in just a little while. {Please leave now!}

_joeblack @SeattleWillow Alright, I'm going to go unpack. +Opens the door to leave.+

_Quil_Ateara @_joeblack @seattlewillow (THANK GOD) *His cellphone starts ringing* ♫ http://blip.fm/~e5czh

SeattleWillow *Closes her eyes and covers.* {You've got be f'ing kidding me!}

_joeblack +Looks at @SeattleWillow and jerks open the closet doors. Glares at @_Quil_Ateara.+

_Quil_Ateara @_joeblack O_O ..Umm.. I..... Er.... *Smiles* Hey, Mr. Black!.. Its... its g-good to s-see you again.. um, Sir.. *Starts sweating*

_Quil_Ateara @SeattleWillow @_joeblack {Oh.......My.......God..... I wonder if a shotgun would kill me or leave a horrible disfiguring scar??}

_joeblack +Stands blocking @_Quil_Ateara in the closet and waits.+

_Quil_Ateara @_joeblack {I am going to throw up}

_joeblack @_Quil_Ateara +Crosses his arms and nods.+ It doesn't look good.

Quil_Ateara @_joeblack Yeah.. *GULP* Maybe I should just.. *Looks at the door* ..Get the hell out of here

SeattleWillow *Nods frantically and mouths the word RUN to @_Quil_Ateara .*

_joeblack @_Quil_Ateara +Standing in front of you.+ Thats probably your best idea of the night.

_Quil_Ateara @_joeblack @SeattleWillow *Glances at Willow* See ya!! *Zips his fly and runs around Mr. Black and out the door*

SeattleWillow @_Quil_Ateara *Bites her lip and tries not to grin* Ya, I'll talk to you later. *Exhales.*

_joeblack +Turns to watch @_Quil_Ateara leave. Looks at @SeattleWillow furiously.+ Just... don't come down. +Shuts the door.


_Quil_Ateara *Gets in his car and starts driving home* Well.. that was.. *Facepalm* ..the most embarrassing moment of my life

SeattleWillow *Falls back on her bed and cracks up.* Oh my God I can not believe that just happened. *Covers her face with a pillow and screams.*

_joeblack +Grabs a beer out of he fridge.+ Well, I can't ground her. +Laughs thinking of the look on @_Quil_Ateara 's face.+ That was almost worth it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is Halloween

He Stayed

Every Little Thing is Gonna Be Alright