Willow and Matt

So, the rumors are true. After a crazy night just over a week ago Matt and I are "on a break". He seems to understand that right now and has promised to behave himself. In case you missed the drama, you can catch up on Quil's blog or Matt's blog. They both have the story and I don't feel like I need to go in to the details. What matters the most is that Matt's jaw is wired shut for six weeks and he and I are doing okay as just friends for right now. I really need for him to back off and not to push things. He has no idea how much damage he does to our relationship by getting so angry with not only Quil, Embry, and Paul, but with me for being with them. I can't explain that connection to him in any way that would make sense so until he accepts it, we are at an impass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is Halloween

He Stayed

Every Little Thing is Gonna Be Alright